|1 medium Onion(s), thickly sliced|
|4 individual Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages|
|500 g Potato(es), Raw, peeled and diced|
|5 tablespoons Skimmed Milk|
|1/2 teaspoons (level) Ground Nutmeg|
|1 tablespoons (level) Cornflour|
|150 ml Fresh Vegetable Stock|
|1 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup|
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/ fan oven 180°C.
- Toss the onion and sausages with cooking spray and seasoning and spread out on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, then turn the sausages over and stir the onions around. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, then remove the roasted onions to a plate and cook the sausages for 5 more minutes.
- As soon as the sausages and onions go in the oven, add the potatoes to a large pan of boiling water. Cook for about 15 minutes or until tender, then drain.
- Heat the milk in the pan, add the drained potatoes and mash together. Add nutmeg and seasoning to taste.
- While the potatoes are cooking, blend the cornflour with a little of the stock in a non stick saucepan, to make a paste. Mix in the remaining stock and ketchup and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the roasted onions and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Pour the onion gravy over the bangers and mash to serve.